PAYMENT METHOD FOR 2023-24
All fees will be made via E-transfer payable on the 1st of the month. All E-transfers made after the 1st of the month will be subject to a late fee.
Please set up an automated monthly billing for September 2023 – June 2024.
*New Fees for September 2023*
- 30 minutes=$37.00
- 45 minutes=$56.00
- 60 minutes=$75.00
- Billing will be equally charged over 10 months by the total amount of lessons
- Tues/Wed/Thurs: 36 lessons
- 36 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1332 = $133 per month
- 36 lessons x 45 Minutes = $2016 = $202 per month
- 36 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2700 = $270 per month
- Sat: 34 lessons
- 34 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1258 = $126 per month
- 34 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1904 = $190 per month
- 34 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2550 = $255 per month
- Mon: 33 lessons
- 33 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1221 = $122 per month
- 33 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1848 = $185 per month
- 33 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2475 = $247 per month
- All E-transfers are due monthly, on the 1st day of each month – September 1st – June 1st via email – email@example.com
- $45 Recital Fee is due June 1st for our Studio Recital June 15th 2024.
- A one time $80 Materials Fee at the beginning of the year for accompaniment tracks/Sheet Music etc. due September 1st, 2023.
Delivery of Lessons:
- All lessons will be in-person starting September 2023. Online lessons will continue to happen during inclement weather, illness, or if the singer needs to be online for any reason.
- All mask mandates are removed, excepting those that wish either myself, or both myself and the singer to wear one during the lesson.
- There will continue to be no waiting area inside the house, students will enter through the front door when opened.
- Students feeling any amount of sickness (sore throat/cough/runny nose/fever/chills/nausea etc.) must move their lesson online.
- Due to the size of the studio and resulting scheduling limitations, make-up times for lessons cancelled for any reason will not be offered. Exceptions will be made only when Michelyn cancels lessons for personal reasons. Inclement weather is no longer an issue as lessons can be held online.
- Parents and students must fill out and sign a policies and information form prior to the beginning of the 23/24 year.
- To ensure that appropriate preparation is possible, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 6/7/8 exam, a 45 or 60 minute lesson is necessary. Similarly, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 9/ 10 exam, a 60 minute lesson is highly suggested.
- The weekly lesson schedule is completed on a first come first served basis prior to the start of each school year.
- Regularly Scheduled Lessons begin September 9, 2023 based on available space
- If interested in pursuing voice lessons, please contact Michelyn through the Contact page.
- Daytime lessons are available by appointment