Photos by Robert Cook
- 30 minutes=$33.00
- 45 minutes=$50.00
- 60 minutes=$65.00
- Billing will be equally charged over 10 months by the total amount of lessons
- Tues/Wed/Thurs: 36 lessons
- 37 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1221 = $122 per month
- 37 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1850 = $185 per month
- 37 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2405 = $241 per month
- Sat: 36 lessons
- 36 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1188 = $119 per month
- 36 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1800 = $180 per month
- 36 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2340 = $234 per month
- Mon: 35 lessons
- 35 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1155= $116 per month
- 35 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1750 = $175 per month
- 35 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2275 = $228 per month
- An $80 materials fee is due in cash at the 1st lesson
- All Post-dated cheques will be due, by mail, September 1st – cheques are for the 1st day of each month September to June
- Cheques payable to: Michelyn Wright (address in the private Members area)
- Recital Fees are due at the beginning of the year with all post-dated cheques – $45 post-dated for June 1st, 2019. This cheque will be returned if the student is unable to attend the recital
- Due to the size of the studio and resulting scheduling limitations, make-up times for lessons cancelled for any reason will not be offered. Exceptions will be made only when Michelyn cancels lessons for personal reasons or due to inclement weather.
- I will create an email/text list for those families that wish to give their personal contact information out to the entire studio, therefore allowing others in the studio to personally contact you to inquiry about switching lesson times.
- This year I will be asking parents and students to fill out a policies and information form. You may indicate on that form if you wish others in the studio to have your contact information for the purposes of switching lessons.
- All NSF cheques must be repaid, plus a bank handling charge of $7.
- To ensure that appropriate preparation is possible, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 7/8/9 exam, a 45 or 60 minute lesson is necessary. Similarly, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 10 exam, a 60 minute lesson is necessary.
- The weekly lesson schedule is completed on a first come first served basis prior to the start of each school year.
- Lessons can begin after September based on available space
- If interested in pursuing voice lessons, please contact Michelyn through the Contact page.
- Daytime lessons are available by appointment
Please review Important Dates under the Members area.
The password for this area is my street name – all one word, lower case.