PAYMENT METHOD FOR 2022-23
All fees will be made via E-transfer payable on the 1st of the month. All E-transfers made after the 1st of the month will be subject to a late fee.
Please set up an automated monthly billing for September 2021 – June 2022.
- 30 minutes=$33.00
- 45 minutes=$50.00
- 60 minutes=$65.00
- Billing will be equally charged over 10 months by the total amount of lessons
- Tues/Wed/Thurs: 37 lessons
- 37 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1221 = $122 per month
- 37 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1850 = $185 per month
- 37 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2405 = $241 per month
- Sat: 35 lessons
- 35 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1155 = $116 per month
- 35 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1750 = $175 per month
- 35 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2275 = $228 per month
- Mon: 34 lessons
- 34 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1122= $112 per month
- 34 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1700 = $170 per month
- 34 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2210 = $221 per month
- All E-transfers are due monthly, on the 1st day of each month – September 1st – June 1st via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- $45 Recital Fee is due June 1st for our Studio Recital June 17th 2023.
- A one time $80 Materials Fee at the beginning of the year for accompaniment tracks/Sheet Music etc. due September 1st, 2022.
Delivery of Lessons:
- All lessons will be in-person starting September 2022. Masks must be worn to the studio and will be removed during the lesson when appropriate. A 5 minute break between each lesson for ease of entering and leaving the studio will continue this year.
- There will continue to be no waiting area inside the house, students will enter when the garage door opens.
- All students may choose fully online
- Students feeling any amount of sickness (sore throat/cough/runny nose/fever/chills/nausea etc.) must move their lesson online.
- Singer’s Masks for in-person lessons are suggested but any mask that makes the singer feel comfortable is acceptable.
- Due to the size of the studio and resulting scheduling limitations, make-up times for lessons cancelled for any reason will not be offered. Exceptions will be made only when Michelyn cancels lessons for personal reasons. Inclement weather is no longer an issue as lessons can be held online.
- Parents and students must fill out and sign a policies and information form prior to the beginning of the 22/23 year.
- To ensure that appropriate preparation is possible, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 6/7/8 exam, a 45 or 60 minute lesson is necessary. Similarly, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 9/ 10 exam, a 60 minute lesson is necessary.
- The weekly lesson schedule is completed on a first come first served basis prior to the start of each school year.
- Regularly Scheduled Lessons begin September 10, 2022 based on available space
- If interested in pursuing voice lessons, please contact Michelyn through the Contact page.
- Daytime lessons are available by appointment
Please review Important Dates under the Members area.
The password for this area is my street name – all one word, lower case.