PAYMENT METHOD FOR 2021-22
All fees will be made via E-transfer payable on the 1st of the month. All E-transfers made after the 1st of the month will be subject to a late fee.
Please set up an automated monthly billing for September 2021 – June 2022.
- 30 minutes=$33.00
- 45 minutes=$50.00
- 60 minutes=$65.00
- Billing will be equally charged over 10 months by the total amount of lessons
- Tues/Wed/Thurs: 37 lessons
- 37 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1221 = $122 per month
- 37 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1850 = $185 per month
- 37 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2405 = $241 per month
- Sat: 35 lessons
- 35 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1155 = $116 per month
- 35 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1750 = $175 per month
- 35 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2275 = $228 per month
- Mon: 34 lessons
- 34 lessons x 30 Minutes = $1122= $112 per month
- 34 lessons x 45 Minutes = $1700 = $170 per month
- 34 lessons x 60 Minutes = $2210 = $221 per month
- All E-transfers are due monthly, on the 1st day of each month – September 1st – June 1st via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- $45 Recital Fees will be reviewed in the spring, when we can determine if an in-person Recital is possible.
- A one time $80 Materials Fee at the beginning of the year will be re-instituted if students are in-person
Delivery of Lessons:
- I have a Hepa Filter in place in the studio, and am offering vaccinated 12 and up students with masks in-person singing this fall. I am using a one week in the Studio, one week online approach, as I will need to air out the room for 30 minutes between students.
- All students may choose fully online
- All students will be required to wear and purchase a Singer’s Mask for in-person lessons. I have suggested an Ontario company link below, but other company’s are selling them.
- Due to the size of the studio and resulting scheduling limitations, make-up times for lessons cancelled for any reason will not be offered. Exceptions will be made only when Michelyn cancels lessons for personal reasons. Inclement weather is no longer an issue as lessons can be held online.
- Parents and students are asked to fill out a policies and information form.
- To ensure that appropriate preparation is possible, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 6/7/8 exam, a 45 or 60 minute lesson is necessary. Similarly, if a student is working towards an RCM Gr. 9/ 10 exam, a 60 minute lesson is necessary.
- The weekly lesson schedule is completed on a first come first served basis prior to the start of each school year.
- Regularly Scheduled Lessons begin September 11, 2021 based on available space
- If interested in pursuing voice lessons, please contact Michelyn through the Contact page.
- Daytime lessons are available by appointment